Zinoit is a technology focused demand generation & marketing agency backed by the expertise of industry specialists which aims to cater to all the B2B lead generation needs of businesses and help them increase their sales.The following terms and conditions govern your access and use of this website https://www.zinoit.com/ and all information, content, services and functionality available at or through the web portal ( Website ). This Website is owned and operated byZinoit LLC, a registered company in the United States. ( Zinoit , we , us , or our ).
The User consents to receiving marketing emails on their registered email address from time to time which informs the Users of information including but not limited to Service updates and even new Servicesthat may be of your interest.
Using our Services:
You agree that you will not misuse our Services. You should use the Services as being provided to you and must not try to violate any of the procedures. Your account can be analysed by Zinoit anytime.
a. You may not access or use the Website for any purpose other than that for which we make the Website and our Services available. The Website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
b. As a User of this Website, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Website to a compile database or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of other Users to send unsolicited email or creating user accounts under false pretences.
- Use the Website to advertise or sell goods and services
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services, or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Website or the networks and services connected to the Website.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person, or use the username of another User.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Website or our Services as part of any effort to compete with us or to create a revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website.
- Attempt to access any portions of the Website that you are restricted from accessing.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees, agents, or other Users.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any of the content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, trojan horses, or other material that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Website, or any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism.
- Use, launch, or engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, robots, scrapers, offline readers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Website.
- Use the Website in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Misrepresent experience, skills, or information about a User.
- Falsely imply a relationship with us or another company with whom you do not have a relationship.
Ownership of Content and Intellectual Property Rights
To the extent that you provide us with any suggestions, feedback or other information relating to our business or the Services (including, but not limited to, suggested new Services or improvements to existing Services), such information is provided to us on a non-confidential and unrestricted basis, and you hereby grant to Zinoit, a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, fully transferrable and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, display, distribute, use and fully exploit such suggestions, feedback and information.
Zinoit and associated brands and designs are the trademarks of Zinoit. You must not use any such trademarks unless you have a valid, written agreement or consent from Zinoit to do so. All third-party trademarks on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
Modifications to and availability of the Website
a. We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove our content at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Services without notice at any time.
b. We cannot guarantee the Website and Services will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Website, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. You agree that Zinoit has no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Website or Services during any downtime or discontinuance of the Website or Services. Although we will try our best, we are not obliged to maintain and support the Website or Services or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases.
c. There may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Services, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice.
Termination of our Services
We may also wish to stop providing the Services via Website, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these Terms will end; (b) you must stop using the Website.
Zinoit provides the service as is , with all faults and as available . Zinoit makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, any warranty that the service will be uninterrupted, accurate, complete, reliable, current, error-free or free of harmful components, that the content will be secure or not otherwise lost or damaged, or any implied warranty of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, and any warranty arising out of any course of performance, course of dealing or usage of trade, or that the service is free of viruses or other harmful components. therefore, you should exercise caution in the use of any such services or content and disclaims any and all responsibility for any third-party content or third-party sites.
Zinoit and all its officers, directors, employees, affiliates and agents assume no liability or responsibility for, and in no event shall Zinoit, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates or agents, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from, any personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Website, any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website, any bugs, viruses,trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Website, by any third party, and/or any errors or omissions in any submission(s) or other content made available by Zinoit, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any submission(s) or other content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. Zinoit does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any Service advertised or offered by a third party through the Website or any hyperlinked website or featured in any advertising, and Zinoit will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or Services. You specifically acknowledge that Zinoit shall not be liable for User submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
Zinoit reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with Zinoit’ defence of such claim.
Governing Law; Venue and Jurisdiction.
This Website, Zinoit Services and the use of it and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Zinoit is governed by the laws of United States and the courts of New Haven, Connecticut shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes hereunder .
a. Visiting the Website, completing online forms constitute electronic communications, you consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via e-mail and on the Website, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
b. You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders and other records and to electronic delivery of notices, policies and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the Website. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by other than electronic means.
e. We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time.
f. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
The parties agree that this Agreement and all documents relating thereto be drawn up in English.